Monday, May 11, 2009

New baby stuff

Thanks Mom and Dad for our Double Stroller! I will be traveling to Idaho in June with Paisley, and I am planning on taking my new double stroller, even though I just have Paisley. It's going to be nice to carry Paisley's car seat in the stroller with her. I've tried dragging it around with the luggage while pushing a stroller... it doesn't work.



I've decided to get THIS bedding for the crib. I am awful at deciding a nursery theme, so I am going neutral! I'll make up for it in accessories! I found it at JCP.com. I just love the clean, puffy cloud look...

2 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Rachel thanks for your kind words. I am hangin' in there.

You are quite the crafty little wife!!! I love your projects. Glad you are happy... I can't believe you will have 2 kids already. We are all getting old...

Rayanne and John said...

Awww, Rach...Im totally loving the neutral bedding, it does look like a puffy cloud. So sweet!!